Experimenting with CBD in familiar recipes may lead to a new favorite homemade meal. But in order to get the best results, you must make sure that your CBD oil comes from the right brand. Homemade meals made only with preferred ingredients and care always rank above food purchased elsewhere.
At Thera Green, we pride ourselves on providing premium products at the most competitive prices on the market. Our team is committed to staying ahead of the newest industry trends while manufacturing products with the highest quality ingredients. Users looking to make edibles in the comfort of their homes can try these simple but delicious CBD recipes, using our very own high-quality and safe CBD oil.
The basics of cooking with CBD
There are some key guidelines to remember for beginners. In the following recipes, CBD oil is being used as an active ingredient, so you must make it a point to use only quality products.
- Start with small amounts
This helps gauge your preference. Cooks should taste test, experiment, and then decide to modify the amount used in their recipes.
- CBD oil should not be directly heated
It should not replace cooking oils, especially for frying purposes. CBD hemp oil in edibles is more of an additive, like hot sauce. So, heating the oil directly affects the product’s effectiveness.
Cooking with CBD is a great way to introduce your dosage in a more interesting and delightful way. Thera Green’s Broad Spectrum CBD Oil would make the perfect addition to your meals.
CBD recipe ideas
Like salt and other spices, incorporating CBD serves to boost the flavor and healthiness of a meal. Apart from edibles like cookies and brownies, there is a way to incorporate organic hemp oil into more hearty meals. Here are some great CBD recipes you can follow.
1. Peach-Chamomile CBD gummies
CBD gummies are unquestionably delicious. CBD users around the world would love to cook up this tasty gummy treat that can be easily made at home.
- Gummy molds
- ½ cup of peach slices
- 1 teaspoon of chamomile buds
- ½ cup of water
- 8 teaspoons of gelatin
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil
How to make:
- Add the peaches and chamomile buds into a food processor or blender, and blend them together to form a puree. Measure out ½ a cup of the puree and set aside.
- Add the water to a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Stir the gelatin well and set the heat to medium-low. Keep stirring it until it liquefies and use a thermometer to check the temperature until it reaches 165˚.
- Pour the gelatin into the peach puree and stir well to combine.
- Add in the CBD oil. For this, you will need to work out how much CBD you need per gummy.
- Pour the mixture into the gummy molds and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, but you can leave them for longer.
- Pop the gummies out of the mold. Enjoy! It’s best to store them in the fridge to prevent them from melting.
2. CBD Pasta
Whether you want to make it as comfort food on a solo night-in, or for a romantic dinner, CBD pastas will amp up your cooking game.
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- A pinch of red chili flakes, grinded
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, cut into thick slices
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 350 g whole grain penne, cooked
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 tbsp. broad-spectrum CBD oil
How to make:
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and red chili flakes. Simmer until the garlic softens, about two minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, tomatoes. Cook until the mushrooms shrink and give off their water, about five minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the spinach and then cover the pan with a lid until the spinach softens completely.
- Stir in the marinara sauce.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the CBD oil and the Greek yogurt until well mixed.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the sauce.
- Stir the pasta in the sauce until all pieces are completely and nicely covered.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the pasta and serve.
3. CBD whipped cream
Not all CBD edibles have to be full-blown snacks or meals. Taking inspiration from a cannabis cream recipe, we decided to show you how to make a CBD whipped cream. This topping can be added to any of your favorite desserts for a simple and sweet CBD twist. This recipe makes 2 cups of whipped cream.
- 1 cup of cold whipping cream
- 2 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Broad Spectrum CBD oil
How to make:
- Put your mixing bowl and beaters in the fridge or freezer for 10-15 minutes before beginning. Once chilled, you can remove them.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Begin mixing on low speed, and slowly increase to medium-high.
- Mix until soft or stiff peaks form in the cream.
- Refrigerate until ready for use.
All the CBD recipes found above can help you transition to a healthy lifestyle. Easy to follow and fun to execute, cooking with high-quality CBD oil can open new doors for you! Just remember to consume hemp products (i.e., gummies) as supplements, not as medication. To date, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved any over-the-counter CBD product.
Get your hands on TheraGreen’s uniquely formulated CBD oil. We use clean and green ingredients to bring you the best CBD infused products that are enhanced with CBD to enrich their performance and benefits. Each of our products is crafted to give you the finest care experience. Speak to our CBD specialist today at 818- 210-4619!